Dinner Date: 14 Hills

Friday 23 July 2021


14th floor, 120 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 5BA

To celebrate our 4 year anniversary, my boyfriend and I dined at 14 Hills - which has been on my 'go to' list for months. Located in the city, this sky high restaurant and bar is an all-day dining destination for modern British cuisine with a touch of French sophistication. 

The main restaurant space has the most impressive decor with velvet sofas, marble tables, brass accents and hundreds of beautiful plants. Of course, not forgetting to mention the view of the London skyline which can be enjoyed even more up on the garden terrace - unfortunately we missed the opportunity as it was bookings only given current restrictions. 

We were seated in an adorable spot, a cove shaped sofa which felt very intimate with a view of Canary Wharf. I was spoilt for choice with the cocktail menu which offers a rich selection of serves, I went for The Morningstar (a blend of coconut rum, guava, lime and Havana infused chilly). For starters, I went for the fresh and flavoursome gazpacho whilst my other half ordered the burrata with tomatoes and basil. For the main course, I went for the Kiev as it was recommended to me and I must say it was delicious, very succulent and rich in taste. 

I'd highly recommend 14 Hills for any occasion, whether it's date night, lunch with friends or cocktails on the terrace.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.