Antiaging Jade Facial Roller

Wednesday 30 October 2019


Jade roller - £8.99 (Amazon)

The thought of turning 30 next year has been playing on my mind and it's becoming more apparent to me that I need to consider a solid anti ageing skin care routine. With my problematic skin, I've been searching for more natural ways to prevent ageing and with the trend of crystal facial rollers on the rise - I had to see what all the fuss was about.

I purchased this jade roller from Amazon which promises to reduce dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. This is a double ended roller with one end suited for larger areas of the face and neck, the smaller for the under eyes. The rolling motion helps to encourage blood circulation over the skin and can even be used on the arms and legs. It is recommended to keep the roller in the fridge over night, to use the next morning - the coolness of the jade causes puffiness and inflammation to decrease whilst providing a satisfying sensation to calm the skin. 

This has become part of my daily morning routine, I choose to use it after applying my moisturiser. Admittedly, I don't suffer massively from puffiness or wrinkles so there aren't any dramatic differences to share - however - prevention is really important to me!

Have you tried facial rollers?

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.