What I Got For Christmas 2017

Saturday 30 December 2017


Despite not asking for much this year, I was rather spoilt this Christmas. I'm very grateful to have received some of my favourites plus some thoughtful surprises!

(PICTURED)
Posh Eggs: Over 70 recipes for wonderful eggy things
I absolutely love to cook and I am known for going all out when it comes to breakfast, so this little cookbook is sure to come into good use in 2018. The recipes are easy to follow and range from brunch to snacking and desserts to cocktails. I'm also obsessed with the photography in this book, if you know me I love a foodie flat lay and be sure to watch my insta for some of my own eggy creations.

REN Skincare
REN is one of my go to skincare brands and my mum kindly treated me to some of my staple products. I must admit my skin routine has been lacking towards the end of this year and it's something I really want to pick back up in the New Year. The Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser works wonders at removing make up and dirt, I like to use this at the end of the day followed by the Clarimatte Clarifying Toner to remove any stubborn excess. The Clarimatte T-Zone Control Cleansing Gel is amazing for my oily skin, I tend to use this when my skin is starting to break out. To maintain hydration in my skin after bathing the Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil is wonderful and smells divine. I have yet to use the Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil but if it's anything like the dry oil it is sure to be lovely.

Nike Training FlexTrainers
This year I really upped my fitness and I wanted a new pair of trainers to wear for the gym. My boyfriend treated me to a fresh pair of Nikes and they're exactly what I needed. They're super comfortable and look great which will certainly keep me motivated to put them on to go and workout.

Maison Labiche Sweater
Another gift from my other half. I often 'borrow' his sweaters so he got me my very own and it's just adorable. It's soft and cosy, perfect for chilly winter days although that won't stop me rummaging through his wardrobe.

Carolina Herrera 212 VIP
I have loved this fragrance for years and I was thrilled to receive another bottle. It has a really warming, musky base with subtle notes of Vanilla and floral tones. The scent of Bergamot comes through too, which is one of my most favourite smells. The fragrance lingers through the day and is wearable for any occasion. I can't seem to stop spritzing myself so it may not last me long into the year..oops! 

As well as these gifts I also got new luggage for my travels next year as I have a few trips in the pipeline and lastly I was gifted a champagne experience for 2 at The View from The Shard which I am super excited about, thanks again to my boyfriend.


I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas with your loved ones, let me know what presents you were lucky to get!


Happy New Year

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.