Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Blackcurrrant

Monday 29 August 2016

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint - £3.99

For a while I had fallen out of love with painting my nails. I could never decide on a shade and I didn't have the time or patience to remove and reapply. I also decided to let my nails breathe as months of red varnish had stained them terribly.

Until now I had never dared to go dark with my nails, I always thought it would age the appearance of my hands or look a little too grunge for me. But, I then discovered Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Blackcurrant and I was pleasantly surprised. The colour is a very deep purple, almost black, buildable with every coat. It actually compliments my tanned skin really well and I think it suits shorter nails much better. The only disappointment is that it does chip rather easily despite an additional top coat and I have found I need to reapply after two days or so. This colour is really versatile with an edgy chicness to it and I can't get enough of it!

What's on your nails right now?

Tamara x 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.