REN Flash Defence Anti-Pollution Mist

Monday 9 May 2016

REN Flash Defence Anti-Pollution Mist - £24.00

When I returned from holiday, it wasn't long before my skin started to take a turn for the worst due to the city pollution that I am exposed to everyday. REN is one of my favourite skincare brands and when I saw this new launch I thought it was worth the investment especially with my skin going through a post holiday crisis.

The Flash Defence Anti-Pollution Mist has been developed to protect the skin from the ageing effects caused by environmental damage. Oxidative stress to the skin causes premature ageing due to harmful free radicals in the atmosphere. This mist helps to increase the skin's natural defence, protecting it from further irritation. It's light consistency means it is wearable with moisturiser and even on top of your make up. I have been using this everyday in the mornings before work and although I couldn't say there has been a dramatic change in the appearance of my skin, I'd like to think it is acting as a shield and doing my skin more good than further harm. Natural, antioxidant ingredients such as Zinc and Sophora Japonica Flower work together to boost the skin to keep it guarded all day long.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.