Makeup Revolution Ultra Metals

Sunday 29 November 2015

Ultra Sculpt & Blend Collection - £14.99
Ultra Metals Flawless Powder Brush - £9.99
Ultra Pointed Crease Eyeshadow Brush - £5.99

My obsession with all things rose gold has been fuelled once again, this time by Makeup Revolution. The brand, unique to Superdrug stores, has introduced their new Ultra Metals make up brush collection, created with synthetic hairs to allow gentle make up application for a flawless finish. There's no denying that these brushes come in close comparison to the Real Techniques Bold Metals range but these sell at a much more affordable price!

I was instantly impressed when I first used the brushes, they are such good quality considering the high street pricing. The bristles are so soft on the skin and don't create harsh friction when blending product. I have actually been using the Powder, Sculpt and Blend brush to apply my foundation, much like a stippling brush the flat, angled shape allows me to pat product on evenly for a balanced complexion. The Flawless Powder brush is perfect for touch ups throughout the day and the eye shadow brushes are amazing at working the crease. I'm not a fan of make up blending sponges in general so I honestly don't plan to use this one.

Overall I am extremely happy that this collection has been launched for those seeking beauty tools on a budget. Even better, these brushes are super easy to clean and of course look absolutely stunning on my dressing table.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.