Street Food: Doh Hut

Saturday 5 October 2024

 

Doh'hut
30 Exmouth Market, London EC1R 4QE

Doughnuts are my weakness and London has some absolute bangers, including those from Bread Ahead, Crosstown and Treats Club (miss you!). But one place on my list that I had yet to try was Doh'hut, a relatively new spot in Spitalfields. 

I usually go for a classic cinnamon sugar, jam filled or naughty chocolate ganache situation but this time I dared to go savoury and ordered their signature 'Dagel' - a bagel and doughnut hybrid with a cream cheese and lemon juice filling, coating of everything bagel mix and garnished with chives. And oh boy is it good. The dough is soft, slightly greasy and the filling is smooth and flavoursome. It's quite rich so one is definitely enough but I'm lusting for my next.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.