Topshop Lipstick in Naturist

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Topshop Lipstick - £8.00

Introducing my new favourite everyday lip colour. 'Naturist' is the latest addition to my collection and it hasn't left my handbag since. After hearing Barbara rave about this particular lipstick I instantly knew I had to have it and I was delighted to discover it suited me too. This shade is certainly a stretch away from my usual choice of peaches and pinks, it has a more mature, nude tone and is versatile to wear for any occasion. The pigmentation is perfect and the product itself has a creamy consistency. If you're looking to create a sultry Kylie Jenner inspired lip, 'Naturist' would most definitely work or if you want to step out of your comfort zone this shade is a risk worth taking.

Tamara x 

2 comments

  1. Adore this shade!

    Maybe I'll find it today in TOPSHOP - it has new opening in my little country :)

    Maybe following?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try it :) let me know if you do. Thank you for reading x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.