BLOGMAS: LUSH The Magic of Christmas

Thursday 17 December 2015

Lush The Magic of Christmas - £5.95

Lush at Christmas is the best time of year! Amongst classic favourites, year on year there are always new and exciting bath time products in store. I thought I'd treat myself to something special to get me in the festive spirit before the big day, so I picked up this little starlet. This is 'The Magic of Christmas' bubble bar which is actually reusable and will last you through to the New Year. Simply swirl it in the bath to add a touch of sparkle and a warming fragrance of cinnamon, sweet orange oil, Star Anise and cloves will fill the room. Bath water becomes a shimmery glow of delight and you're instantly comforted by wonderful soothing bubbles. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.