Autumn Favourites

Thursday 15 October 2015

Left to Right

Dr Paw Paw Original Balm - My lips tend to get rather chapped during the colder months so I've been reaching for this to rehydrate my pout. 

Nails Inc. polish shade 'Colville Mews' - I recently picked up Glamour purely to get my hands on this 'greige' nail colour which has proven to be the perfect nude for Autumn.

DW Home Vanilla Bourbon scented candle - TK Maxx have introduced their A/W candles in store and I literally fell in love with all of them but one I did pick up was this which smells like sweet, sugar cookies..mmm.

Bobbi Brown Art Stick shade 'Rose Brown' - This is the only dark, berry shade that seems to suit me and I've loved wearing it. It has a matte finish and lasts for hours!

The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial oil - I have noticed my skin starting to appear a little dry and by applying this every night my face feels rejuvenated and deeply nourished.

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer - After months of speculating whether to give this a go, I finally caved in. This has brightened up my dull skin and awakens dark areas around my eyes whilst giving great coverage.


What are your Autumn favourites?

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.